Mar 18, 2011

A Happy Day for my Friend

Today I got accepted into an anthology that I am pleased to be a part of.  It is Mental Wellness , real stories of survivors of mental illness anthology.

I used to hide the fact I had anxiety, and at times agoraphobia but after several years realized I was only hurting myself by doing so.

I hope my contribution to this anthology helps someone, even if it is only one person that can take something positive away from what I share, then I consider it a success.

What makes this even better is that the person who created this anthology and small press Charles Day, is someone I consider a friend, as well as someone I admire for the work he does in the mental health community.

I hope that everybody grabs this book when it comes out so you know that you are not alone, or perhaps know people who might need something positive to show them the light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks again Charles!

1 comment:

  1. It was an inspirational story we are proud to publish so others can read and be motivated to continue on with their recovery goals.

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete